Here is how I envision my stations next year (after lesson/review).
1. Foldable with room for drawing and text. Get the drawings done here from photos I have labeled.
2. Foldable with room for drawing and text. Get the descriptions done here from textbooks.
3. Make Cell Cycle Plate following the template provided.
4. Complete matching descriptions to phases.
5. Coloring sheet with stages of mitosis to merge with plate ... or animal cells to merge with the plant cell drawings on the foldable.
Definitely still a WIP (work in progress - shout out to my kid), but I feel like I have a much better idea of how to run stations for high school kids.
I don't think I will run every class period like this but it would be cool to do this 1-2 times per month or six weeks just to switch things up!
Do you do stations?